NOW SOLD: Mothercare Hoola Walk Around, ?22

I found this baby walker seat invaluable, as it meant I could keep my son close by to me while I got odd jobs done, knowing that he was safe and occupied.

It?s in extremely good condition, with no missing parts, no significant knocks or scrapes and only a very slight amount of wear to the label on the fabric seat.

The base folds down, meaning that it can be easily fitted in a car boot if you?re travelling with your child.

Pick up is from near Peckham Rye park but I'm happy to deliver to London SE5/SE15/SE22/SE23/SE24 postcodes.

Please PM me for more details.

Mothercare say about it on their website:

Designed to encourage baby's first steps whilst providing fun play and comfortable support, the Mothercare Hoola Walk Around Walker features three removable activity toy trays and a 360? rotatable seat so baby can experiment with all the toys.

Features and benefits for Mothercare Hoola Walk Around

? 3 removable activity toy tray with lights, music and fun animal characters

? 360 degree rotating seat so your little one can access all playtrays

? Unlock the wheels and baby can use as a walker taking the fun with them when they are on the move

? Suitable from when baby can sit up unaided (approx 6 months) until they reach a maximum weight 12kg

? Requires 3xAA batteries (Not included)

Want To Know More?

With three activity toy trays, the 360? rotating seat allows your baby to turn their attention to a toy tray of their choice.

The three toy trays are all removable, and feature fun interactive characters, including animals, a telephone and cog toys for baby to learn about cause and effect. The toys feature lights and sounds to stimulate baby and encourage play.

When your baby starts out in the walker, the wheels can be locked and the Walk Around can be used as a fixed play station. When your little one is ready, the wheels can be unlocked and baby can use as a walker, taking them another exciting step closer to walking on their own.

Fabric composition:?100% Polyester

Archived