Tapas in or near East Dulwich

We've always found Barcelona OK - tho' a tad pricey. Their chorizo in wine is almost as good as in Granada.

There is a Tapas bar in HOnor Oak "Tapas try" - haven't tried it but usually fairly well frequented. A proper tapas bar - ie emphasis on good fino and other wines with tapas as an accompaniment might do very well. To an extent Greeen & Blue do this but with a fairly limited selection of snacks - salted almonds. anchovies, olives and meats.

I went to Barcelona about 2 weeks ago.

It was a tad pricey, but Tapas often is. Those ?4 dishes soon add up!

I thought it was actually pretty good. It was certainly as good as anything I have had in a while.

If you want great Tapas, you still need to head to stockwell - estrella is excellent on a sunny afternoon.

I also think Barcelona is very good. Second only to maison de philipe in Waterloo, IMHO.

Agree its pricey though. We tend to only go for tapas with minimum four people, otherwise you don't get the variety of dishes to share.

I've never quite recovered from the closure of Chibchas, which used to be on Grove Vale where Buddha Jazz is now. They served the most amazing Mexican tapas and it was definitely my favourite local restaurant, possibly my all time favourite.

There used to be one on Trafalgar Road in Greenwich to, not exactly local I know, but well worth a visit if it's still there.

Hmmm Chibchas. Happy food memories.