The Birds

Finding Nemo

Bill Bailey Live

Bad Boys 2

Shrek 2

Pretty Woman

Syriana

Collect from Nunhead please

Edited to add - reduced to ?25 - less than ?1 each!

Hi Gill

Thanks for your interest. I'd prefer not to sell them individually as I'll be at it for a week! I'll keep an eye on the level of interest and if nobody wants that title as part of the full set I can separate it out for you no problem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We are also missing some birthday cards that we know were sent and never turned up. I 100% do not trust our local postal service
    • There are 12 inner London boroughs.   I hope your personal situation gets resolved.
    • Hi, any rail out there for hanging? Can collect really soon  
    • Hi  does anyone have experience of the police misreporting crime? I have very recent experience of them misreporting a crime of one of the most serious and violent types in this area and rather misclassifying it as a very low level, ordinary type of crime and one that has little to no victims. Furthermore, the Police have then immediately closed the case and said that there’s nothing that they can do even though they haven’t undertaken some of the most basic investigative procedures such as interviewing witnesses, checking CCTV etc… Southwark Council who also have a material role in this have are complicit with the police in this deliberate misreporting of a very serious and violent crime.  The local council representatives are also complicit Each of these bodies say that there is nothing that they can do. As a minimum, it seems as though all these parties deliberately want to misreport a very serious and violent crime as a very low category crime and then close the case immediately because they want their crime stats to look good. The Independent Office for Police Conduct merely states that they will refer any complaint to the police force in question who will investigate it themselves in the first instance! Separately, the Southwark Council Serious Violence & Duty Strategy 2023-24 states that: https://www.southwark.gov.uk/assets/attach/242858/Serious-Violence-Duty-Strategy-2023-2024.pdf    - Southwark has the 10th highest rate of serious violence in London  - the five year trend is upward  - the Police had identified 43 Organised Crime Gangs in Southwark at Dec 2022  - that “the illegal drug market was worth millions to the local economy” - implying that they didn’t wish to stop it as it would be very bad to the local economy!      
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In