Has the Crystal Palace Tavern been sold?

ksh

Hi everyone. I'm new to the area and the CPT is my local (geographically, at least). I have heard that it has recently been sold to the owners of the Bishop on Lordship Lane and the Florence (Herne Hill) and is due to re-open in May..... is this true?

nothing almost threatening implied Scott, I've enjoyed good nights in the Bishop and a couple of dodgy dates in the Florence. Good to see that people are still investing in the ED and Peckham Rye, good luck with it. Any idea when they will be open for business?

were the dates dodgy because of the florence ?

Wishing well (soon to be The Victoria Inn) should be open in about 6 weeks. The Uplands is trading until the end of April and then it'll be a 5 week refurb.

I am in the process of learning to tweet so that anyone who is remotely interested will be able to follow the progress of both...

Hi Scott,

Have you employed all your staff members for your new public house? (uplands)because if not i would be interested in having a chat with you.I have worked in pubs and cocktail lounges in the uk and los angeles and have great experience and references. I also hold a personal license and looking for full or part time work as i have just moved to the area.

you can contact me on 07798693740

regards

Dean

it's harsh, keef, but I had the same thought

Look at barstaff these days - they all have to use a computer screen and know how to intuitively deal with something that may not be "obvious" on a screen

If I was an employer and someone asked me for a job, and I saw no reasons given why I should employ them but noticed one why I might not? I would be looking elsewhere unless that person came up with some hefty plusses (sorry deano)