Sold stc -Garden table & chairs free to a good home.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I've done some searching and come up with these.  The first looks very helpful for getting to know about the Hub itself, and the others may give some useful history.  I've yet to look through them myself. https://carnegielibraryhub.org.uk/    
    • I'm with Octopus, and I have no idea what to do either. Finding it hard to get my head around it all. They seem to have a 15 month fix with no exit fees, however I'm not sure if I exited whether I could just revert to whatever I'm on at the moment, or whether I might find that whatever that is might no longer be an available option. I tend to just heat whatever room I'm in and/or use a heated throw. And use the microwave where possible unless I've got an oven full of stuff which I can then freeze most of.
    • If anyone is looking for a plumber, I would really recommend Niko. He has helped me out with two different bathroom plumbing jobs. He’s super responsive and reliable, well-priced and patient in explaining the issues. His number is +44 7818 607583. HM
    • ??? I feel really weak and  dizzy, I don't think it's a good idea at all to be out. And my vitamin D level is actually much too high. Last time I had blood tests, my  GP told me to stop taking vitamin tablets.  But thanks for your concern! I appreciate the advice, but I only came on here to see if other people had similar symptoms!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In