May/June drinkies anyone?

Hi ladies,

I really hope to pop along, should be OK to do so, but hubby has been away working since Sunday morning and returns Friday late afternoon....I suspect he will want to crash early, in which case I can leave him 'babysitting' (ha.....sleeping!) and come join you, but if I'm not there it is because I am being the doting wifelet!

Molly

xx

Me too - my OH has Jambalaya in the fridge..and an instruction manual for the kids. Not a bad night's sleep (up for 2 hours in the early hours watching Outnumbered and feeding littlest though - oops).

So it's all go!!

See you all there...

(Now where's those clean clothes? Ah...I know...nowhere!)

I'm hanging out for a glass of wine! I'll aim to get there for 8pm, sadly wearing the clothes I've had on all day as can't find any better option in the chaos of our renovations (suitcase still isn't unpacked, and we've been back for 2 weeks!). So I'll be the scruffy one in jeans/cardigan.

Don't worry me too. My OH has just called to say he's just left work so he'll be about an hour....grrrr...he's cutting it fine!

Is it bad to order a taxi for a 15 minute walk to the Plough? I've been wearing heels all day and my feet are killing me. I'd take the bike but am a little worried about my ability to cycle on the other side of this night out.

Ryedalema, me too! Back at '8, by the...er...latest'. THE BUFFOON. Anyway, will be there around 8.45 ish, in garish makeup as I have forgotton how to put on slap without looking like...a slapper. Am wearing inappropriate striped dress- obscene in someone who gave birth 17 weeks ago to a right porker... also look slightly maniac and insane.

See everyone there, heres a bit of a 'teaser', have exciting secret news. Or not so exciting. Or secret. But news nonetheless!

Goodness me - you're not are you? That's quick work if you are! And congratulation if you are as well!

Well OH is now here - one child is in bed being read to by OH, the other asleep downstairs on the day bed.

Just need to wait for OH to assume the 'drooling in front of the TV' position - then I'm off.

Hey guys, hubby couldn't fly back from Scotland due to volcano (doubt I will ever type that again in my life!!). So on train instead meaning home two hours later than planned.

No idea whether I will see you, sad as sounds like a big turnout, but have missed him all week so think may well be pathetic and not show this time.

Can someone who plans to be there all night(! Ok not til dawn ykwim!) pm or text me so I can see if you are all still there if I decide to pitch up later?

Grrr, why is life never simple?

Edited to add can't believe I may miss the secret news.....sob...

Molly

x

Really nice to see everyone, lots of new faces which was great. I too have a bit of a headache this morning, which on 3 glasses of wine I don't feel is justified. Woken at 5am by our cat having a lovely time chasing a bird round our bedroom. Anyone want a cat?

Enjoy the sunshine today, see you all soon.

Lovely night and great to see/meet you all.

R woke at 3am for a dummy retrieval. I remember saying 'I just can't', to husband. And he let me lie in til 8am and brought me a cuppa - many many house points!

So I'm dying to know what the secret news is Ms Baldock.

Ooh definitely. I have a birthday mid May (I think Belle does too??) and there's a couple of Bank holidays to negotiate but apart from that I'm free most Fridays. (Gone are my long Soho weekends - sadly) x

If another day of the week is better I'm happy to 'compromise' with him indoors.

I'm guessing post-6 May is better for Molly, yeah?