May/June drinkies anyone?

Argh have not been to ask at the Mag yet - umm - ok - how many are we? Me/rydalema/belle/pickle/bumpkin/joy/pebbles/ruth/crystal/polly/sanne panne....poss Molly/fuschia/sanity girl - ok so 10-15 of us? Will try to pop over tomorrow or give them a call.

I am so excited about meeting all of you :) DH said it was like I was going on a first date...my last 'first date' was bloody years ago and I wouldn't know what to do if I *was* in that situation again. Anyway, promise not to waggle my eyebrows at anyone and say 'Get yer coat, you've pulled!' or any other witty and charming comments like that.

Ladies I am beyond rubbish and have not made it into the Mag to ask re reserving a table....but I'm getting worried we are potentially too large a group now - shall we do the plough instead? So sorry....should not have volunteered as bad at organising....

Ok - I've booked an area in the conservatory at the Plough (a few tables) for 8pm next Friday. I've gone for between 20 and 25 peeps in case more want to join us. Otherwise we'll all have to eat and drink lots methinks. Ho hum...(she says with her arm half-nelsoned behind her back!).

Yey - this sounds like it'll be quite an evening. I'm embarrassed to say that this is my first night out since our youngest daughter was born (now 16 weeks!).

I'll be the one asleep in her glass of white - ala Alice's dormouse!

Not being used to the pace of course - not the company!! :)-D