May/June drinkies anyone?

Boo hoo, I'm away during half term. If you meet up in May I'd love to join you ladies. We might even have warm weather by then too!

-C x

Edited to add The Mag is a good venue if you're still looking for one as it's not too crowded and plenty of chairs/tables and sofas.

I would love to go to the supper club, was reading Suzanne's thread the other day and thinking it sounded like a fun evening. As much as I'd love to venture to the Clapham Grand, Inferno's etc. I fear my mad days of snakebites, shots and snogging random strangers on the dance floor are behind me... ;-)

Hi all - I'm bumping this as I (sob) got no replies...:(

Please don't leave me as Norman no-mates - my post natal paranoid self can't handle the angst.

What do you reckon - supper club thing or the Mag on the 16th? If I can work out level of interest I can book a table. Also what time for? I think I can get though the bedtime routine by 8pm - famous last words.

I'll be the one with sick-up on my shoulder and sudocrem under my nails - mainlining G&T.

Oh - so pull-worthy!

The mag! I am well confused about the whole supper club thing (duurrrr, post pregnancy brain melt...) what is it exactly?

DH has been instructed to be home at 6pm ON THE DOT, he can bloody well take over from then on. Really looking forward to it, haven't been out on my own since I was 35 weeks pregnant! (Mid november!!!!) Can make it for 7pm onwards so 8 is puuuurfect.

Ryedalema, sick on shoulder is all the rage. I am currently sporting a (black) cardi with the same thing. Mmmm, lovely. Also coming to a couture showroom near you; baby wee on jeans from where Little Baldock likes to make 'fountains' when I change him.

I can ask at the mag this weekend just to double check if you like as am only round the corner. Otherwise Plough is fine - in fact might even be better - def bigger? Haven't been to either on a fri night in so long so don't know how they compare....