May/June drinkies anyone?

I hope I'm not the only one that wants to celebrate the (hopeful) passing of winter with a night out with some EDF buddies? Does anyone fancy a child-free night out in April?

If so, any suggestions on locations and dates would be very welcome!

I'm open to pretty much anything...'cept Ministry of Sound (not really into the 'shaking my tail feathers thing' right now - too much wobbles when I do that!);-)

What think you all?

That's a great idea - there seem to be lots of smaller groups trying to make an effort to put something together so would be good if one main idea is put forward and everyone goes with that - we should have a monthly thing (like the monthly singletons catch up that is organised through the forum) - though i appreciate it could get far too complicated!

Somewhere like Clapham isn't too far and is full of cheesy venues? I'm sure amongst our smaller immediate circles we could manage taxis?

My hubby is more then happy to baby sit on a Friday night especially as he can sit back and watch the Super 14 rugby..

Otherwise we could try the Vale I guess .. as its close by, open late .. not too sure about the crowd? Don't go there at all so can't really pass judgement ..

Or we stick to good old cocktails and natter in one of the local spots! ;-)

Ooh cripes Linzkg - you sound more adventurous than I was thinking (my fault i guess for saying i was up for anything!). I was thinking of something fairly local - and yes involving food.

Any more thoughts?

As L'oreal repeatedly tells us - we're worth it!!

Hmm yes I think local is good - my days of the Clapham Grand and Infernos (do they even still exist?!?) I think are either over or suspended for now! How about the Mag?

I had a rare night out on friday and was in a bar in Camberwell (before fab fab tapas at Angels and Gypsies - can really recommend) and found myself thinking how terribly loud it was.....OH DEAR!!!!

I am very keen for this! Ryedalema - our estimated move-in date is 20 April (subject to me continuing to light fires under my builders' proverbials), but before this is fine, I can stretch to a cab for a chance to meet everyone in my new hood! Can't wait.

I think I am just too old for clapham... Would be up for something local, the mag maybe? I would suggest green and blue but have not been treated nicely by staff a few times recently (they made it clear we were not welcome with babies) so I'd vote for the Mag.

Hi, I would love to come but Fridays are always difficult for me as my partner works weekday evenings. I'll see if I can manage to persuade my parents to babysit (maybe she could even stay over with them and I could get a whole night off and a lie-in - now there's a thought!)