Found? black and white cat overhill road.

ludoscotts

Hi a small black and white cat has followed our children home from school today. Has tried numerous times to get in the house when the children were playing in the garden. Very friendly and not seen her in the street Before. Concerned it could be lost. Quite small and thin and I think very young as it was chasing a ribbon around with my daughter. If it's yours and its lost rather than a new neighbour give me a ring and I can bring it in until you get here.07966082631 I've got pictures but can't seem to attach them. Will

Keep trying.

Hi,

This is our cat! He's not lost, we live near you. He has only been allowed out for a couple of months. He seems to have gotten a name for himself for begging people for food!! We've seen him at the windows of neighbours houses, meowing like he hasn't been fed for a week! He is well fed though and has a cat flap so he can get his food all day.

He's only young and very friendly. He isn't big enough for a collar yet but he is microchipped.

Send him on his way if he is being a pain!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello. I think we have your cat! We live near Fairlawn Primary on Horniman Drive. He won't leave our garden. We tried putting him out originally thinking he might live nearby but we are growing more concerned. He is thinner than he was when ludoscott posted the earlier pic. Please contact me asap at 075 0567 9906.

Update: Squishy the Cat has been reunited with its family. And it turns out that Squishy is not bizzylizzy's cat in ludoscotts' pic. Just its doppelg?nger. Thanks everyone for helping out.