Best overnight nappies for 30lb, 20mo toddler girl?

My chunky daughter keeps peeing through her nighttime nappies. We've tried Pampers Active Fit 5 and 5+ which are fine during the day and I recently tried (and thought I had success with) the Huggies potty training nighttime nappies for boys (as she's a tummy sleeper she needs the extra padding at the front so I got the boys version - she still leaks from the front). They are not proper potty training nappies (with cool/wet feel) but they are like knickers so it seems like they're wearing something normal.

Is there anything else I can try? My daughter does drink a big cup of milk about 30-60 minutes before going to bed but I'm not ready to give that up yet.

Thanks for any advice...

We use Nature Care size 5 (or 5+ - not sure but think there's only one size 5 option in Sainsbury's) on our 20mth and she seems fine in them - she drinks about 5-6oz of milk right before bed. Often sleeps on her tummy too.

They are normal nappies rather than the pull-ups. I think with our first we kept her in normal nappies at night long after we'd changed to pull-ups during the day.

Thanks, I might try those. We're not really using pull-ups yet (nor are we potty training), I just thought those particular Huggies pull ups might be worth a try since the front part is so well padded and fits so snugly without being tight around the waist... it works most nights but today she had a nice wet spot near her belly button again...

Hm ok, so Pampers Baby Dry (which we used ages ago before moving on to Active Fit which is a nicer fit for babies/toddlers on the move during the day) and Nature Babycare seem to be worth trying... wish they sold them in sampler packs but I can always keep them for daytime use if they don't work at night! Maybe I should design a Big Wee Nighttime nappy and strike it rich!

You're welcome to try a size 6 Nature Care if you like - although our son still regularly pees through his at night and wakes up soaked. Not that it seems to bother him!

I'm currently musing over the environmental impact of having to wash his pyjamas, sheet, sleeping bag etc. 3 or 4 times a week vs trying Pampers Baby Dry.

Thanks so much for offering me to try some of your nappies, you are all so sweet!!!! I'll try a pack of Baby Dry first I think, those never hurt to have anyway... may let you know if I want to try some of the more exotic brands.

Thanks again, *lots of kisses*