Shabby chic wardrobe & Drawers

Shabby Chic Double Wardrobe and matching drawers antique style! pretty! timeless! furniture that will look fantastic in any bedroom. This beautiful double wardrobe has got two sets of drawers on the bottom something we have found really handy!!

Please note: the wardrobe can be dismantled and as you do you see the quality craftsmanship of the Carpentry here as everything slots together perfectly!

Size: H200cm x W150cm x D54cm

The Drawers are a perfect Sibling to this looks really great together.

Size of Drawers:

H78.5cm x W102cm x D54cm

Nice sizes here lots of space for your clothes!

You can take the set away for ?350!

Call 07737340136

Kind regards

Vern

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Flu/Covid jabs are being offered to certain groups right now and other groups from 3/10. 
    • Good question. I have no idea what to do either. Right now I'm on whatever the no-cap default plan is for British Gas, and that's probably the worst option! Today is the first day I've put the heating on too...
    • Hey, anyone switching to a fixed rate for energy, as prices are supposed to rise in October? Is it worth it? Thoughts and advice welcome. I try to keep heating of for as long as possible but last few years bills have very pricey
    • Week 6 fixtures...   Saturday 28th September Newcastle United v Manchester City Arsenal v Leicester City Brentford v West Ham United Chelsea v Brighton & Hove Albion Everton v Crystal Palace Nottingham Forest v Fulham Wolverhampton Wanderers v Liverpool   Sunday 29th September Ipswich Town  Aston Villa Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur   Monday 30th September AFC Bournemouth v Southampton
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In