Xbox 360 - ?25

EDMP

Very confused with this seller- arranged to buy his Xbox from him- he sounded really very genuine- he knew it was for my daughter. I called at the arranged time and just got a joke answer machine message that made it seem as if he was answering the phone, got this three times. Also called and got a an answer, strange shriek and then cut off. No reply to text asking to just let me know either way, and no message here. So, either this mans phone has been stolen by idiots and his account on here hacked by same or he has a genuine reason to be not answering my calls. My eight year old was upset- thanks for being one of the first people in her life like that and for teaching her the lesson that some people are just irreversible twats (unless you're in hospital and had your phone stolen obviously). Thanks for getting the hopes up of a child who is one of the most caring people I know. Have no idea why you'd feel the need to behave like this but I feel awfully sorry for your state of mental health that you'd interact with people like this. Good luck for the future and the lessons you will be learning.

Archived