Moving Sale

Ellem86

I am moving out of my lovely flat and have the items set out below to sell. I bought this lot when I moved into my unfurnished flat and I think the items will be useful to someone in a similar position.

- Double toaster and kettle - ?5 SOLD

- Hoover and hoover bags -

- Ironing board (plus free iron) - ?5 SOLD

- X2 white floor lamps - ?5 each SOLD

- Garden table and 2 chairs. Needs a wipe but otherwise all good - ?25

- 32? Logitech TV - ?60

- Double bed frame and mattress (firm) - ?70 SOLD

- Various terracotta pot plants and window trough - ?20 SOLD

- Canon 3 in 1 Printer/Photocopier/Scanner with black ink - ?12

- Floral canvas (measuring 38.5 inches x 18 inches, about 1 inch deep) - ?10

- Floral canvas (pink) - ?10

- Marc Jacobs gold clutch - ?20

- Playstation Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (still in box and never used) - ?5

- PS3 games ? Grand Theft Auto V, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Battlefields 3 (Limited Edition), Just Cause 2, Star Wars Lego 3, Mafia 2, Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008, Fifa 15 - ?3.50 each or ?25 for the lot

- Heated hair curlers - ?5

Some photos attached with more photos to follow later.

Archived