SOLD - LG 37" Full HD LED TV with FREEVIEW

LG 37LE5900 37" FULL HD 1080p ULTRA SLIM LED TV WITH FREEVIEW HD 4 x HDMI

Trading up, TV in perfect working order. Was ?649.00 when new. ?160 ono to you fine folk.

Here's the tech specs for your pleasure:

Product Details of LG 37LE5900

The LG LE5900 LED TV series provides Full HD 1080p picture quality with an ultra slim design which is perfect for hanging on the wall.

Also on board is built in Freeview HD and NetCast? for access to your favourite internet applications so that you and your family will be entertained for hours.

Freeview HD - Freeview HD provides up to 5 times the picture quality of standard definition freeview taking you closer to the action.

Netcast - Change the way you watch TV with LG NetCast? Internet TV. You can enjoy the likes of BBC iPlayer, YouTube? videos, social networking and many more great applications streamed directly to your TV from the comfort of your living room sofa.

4x HDMI Inputs - Connect your games console, blu-ray player or home cinema system through the 3x HDMI ports for a true High Definition multimedia experience.

HD-Ready 1080p - Youll see up to 5 times the picture clarity and detail in comparison to standard definition and double the detail compared to HD Ready 720p.

DLNA - Access music, photos & videos from a PC, laptop, mobile phone & other DLNA devices.

LED - This model has LED lights around the edge of the TV frame giving you an ultra slim TV that is perfect for wall mounting. LG LED TVs are also more energy efficient so you will save 40% of power consumption compared to LCD TVs.

Specifications:

Display - 1920 X 1080 Pixels Resolution / 2,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio / 30,000hrs Life Span

Video - XD Engine / 8x Aspect Ratio Correction Modes / Just Scan / Real Cinema 24p / Picture Wizard / Freeview HD / Eye Care

Audio - 10W X 2 / Clear Voice II / 1 Way 2 Speakers / Infinite Sound / 5x Sound Status Modes

Connectivity: - 4x HDMI / USB 2.0 / Headphone / CI Slot / RF & AV In / Scart / 2x Component In / Digital Audio Out (optical) / PC Audio In / LAN / Wireless AV Link / DLNA

Dimensions (with stand): - 907(w) X 630(h) X 270(d)mm / 13.8kg

Archived