wedding dress by Benjamin Roberts model 2228 SOLD

anna-k

Very sadly decided to sell on my gorgeous wedding dress...

It is designed by Benjamin Roberts model 2228. It is a stunning ivory lace fishtail dress in size 10, it hasn't been altered for my figure so it's a standard size 10. It has been professionally cleaned so all good to go! It has a beautiful drop waist with a fishtail train that pins up for when you dance) and a sweetheart neckline. The quality of the lace is pretty stunning too, I looked at a lot of lace dresses and some of them looked like your nan's old curtains, this one is very delicate. In pictures it is perfectly finished off with a handmade sash with swarovski crystals and pearls in 3 different colours but the sash is not included in the dress price. If you would like to purchase that please message me, I have matching drop down earrings to it, all made in US to my design. Few buttons are missing from the back, these can be easily replaced and stiched on manually. Please note you would need an underskirt for this type of dress so it sits right and gives you that full fishtail effect, I bought mine online for around ?15, the bridal shop wanted to charge me ?90 for the same one!

I paid: ?1,200 for the dress, yours for ?395 now and I will give you the 1 tier lace veil for free which costed around ?120.

I had some many compliments on this dress, would love to pass it on to someone else on their special day.

Archived