orange network - works in dulwich?

Keef Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Just a thought, you're not up the top of Lordship

> Lane towards Sydenham Hill and Hornimans are you.

> There's a real reception problem there!

What he said: Orange (and T-mobile) reception can be very patchy in the streets around the Horniman. I have no problem getting an Orange signal in our back garden, but often can't out the front of our house (even though it's far less exposed). I don't think it's a problem limited to Orange tho', but a general problem in this bit of ED.

Further to this discussion, I live at the top of Lordship Lane (or is the bottom - I never know) - Anyway the Harvester / Horniman museum end - and I have no reception on my mobile whatevr - and I'm with Vodaphone - does anyone reading this live at that end too - and have found any of the network providers that have a stronger signal?

Thanks!

I had orange from dec to march-Complete nighmare no signal whatsover.Orange kept making excuese

that there masts were down,and just fobbed me off saying the engineer will look into it.Phone was practically useless.

Now with o2 great signal.Never got any refunds from orange-dont touch with a barge pole

Only time I have a problem is on the train between Peckham Rye and East Dulwich - always cuts out on Orange. At least it's reliable and I expect it though - not like my old Vodafone which cut out randomly.

The problem ay Hornimans is not specific to any network, I'm t-mobile, and have exactly the same thing. It's just a black spot... Same thing happens in Black Heath Village, reception just doesn't go there (probably because it can't afford the rent!).