acresser

I have the following for sale:

- brand new boxed set of 6 glass tea light holders ?10

- brand new boxed crystal 750ml decanter (unwanted gift) - ?18

- wooden oval mirror - walnut style (32x24") - ?18

- Distressed white mirror (16.5x13.5") - ?14

Any questions let me know

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• You got this. GRRRRR. Can't remember if I've posted that before, if so apologies.
    • I think the decline in lounge chats has happened since the new forum format. Stuff like "five letter word game thingy" (🙄) is almost always shown if you look to see what new posts are in the lounge, and whilst that's probably great fun if you are actually playing it, it doesn't really raise your hopes that there might be something of interest in the lounge. I think these things should be in some kind of separate section. I can see that might complicate things, but at least then people who weren't constantly playing the game might be able to see other threads more easily. Re angry people, it was ever  thus. Some of the more unpleasant people of the past seem to have gone, from this forum at least. Some of them occasionally pop up elsewhere, unfortunately. As for social media in general, I find it very useful on the whole,  to keep in touch with friends who live a long way away, and to find out about events etc I might otherwise not have known about. And just to keep abreast of what's going on in general. A lot easier than letters and the town crier and the grapevine. ETA: Just looked at the lounge threads and I think it's the starred threads which should be in a separate section, perhaps? 
    • Edit to post  purse found on NorthCross road / Lordship lane junction      
    • When was that? Don't remember that at all! 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In