FS - gorgeous pink Sofa Workshop sofabed

theelms

Sofa Workshop Charlie medium sofa bed ? hot pink upholstery (fabric covers are removable for washing or replacing)

Colour:

Hot pink upholstery with dark wooden feet - shade 06

Size:

Double bed - 182cm x 132cm (4ft 4")

3 adults can sit comfortably on it. 4 at a push. Up to 5 kids.

Details:

Hot Pink upholstery with dark wooden feet

Loose covers (removable and washable)

2 seat cushions

2 back cushions

2 arm/bolster cushions

Foam Mattress

Guardsman stain protector

Price:

RRP ?900

Sale price: ?350

Condition:

Purchased in December 2009. In great condition, not used that much at all.

Wear and tear is minimal as it?s not been sat on that much at all and the bed has been used about 5 times.

There is one stain that hasn?t shifted. It looks like bleach (the colour is faded - but it?s position is hidden by the bolster cushion). there is another small stain.

Selling reluctantly as we need to create more space.

Pretty sure we have a couple of share cushion covers, will need to check though.

Recover:

Sofa Workshop will do this at any time. To replace the full set of covers would cost ?300-?400 depending on fabric. Replacement of cushions is about ?30.

Collection:

Herne Hill, SE24. Should you need to order a courier we recently used Man & Van for a similar size piece and they charged ?60 to go from SE24 to SW6. This is just a guideline.

Smoke and pet free home.

HAVING PROBLEMS ATTACHING IMAGE SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE KEEN AND I CAN EMAIL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived