Lost black and white cat. Nutbrook Street area

JB1881

Our very much loved cat has not come home for around 36 hours. We are beside ourselves with worry. I have attached a photo. Please contact me on 07801106246 if you have seen him. If you are near Nutbrook studios we'd really appreciate it if you could please check your garages/sheds/greenhouses to see whether he's maybe trapped. We are so desperate to see him again. He (should) answers to the name Owen.

Thank you. John.

Hi John,

I live next to Nutbrook studios and have two cats myself so I can imagine how worried you are, I will keep an eye out for Owen and I am sure he'll come along home, I will ask the neighbours to check also.

Have you asked inside Nutbrook studios??

Gail

Thanks Gail. I appreciate it. Everyone has been so good since we distributed the flyers.

I managed to get into the studios yesterday and speak to a few people. They were great but, alas, no sign.

We're very much fearing the worst and we are heartbroken. 4 hours is a long time for him, let alone 4 days but what this has reaffirmed to me, if nothing else, is how nice the people are in this area as we've had several calls since we put the word out. People say London is unfriendly, but not here it's not!

Thanks for your message and please do keep an eye out.

There is a very similar cat that has been taken in by Jade boulang?re on Lordship Lane although that's a little way from you and they say the cat has been there on and off a few weeks so may not be yours.

They're feeding the cat and have given it a box in the back garden. Moxon's fish mongers are even providing tit bits.

Thanks for this information sparkx. Our cat, before last Friday, has probably never been 'missing' for more than 3 or 4 hours at a time so I can't see that this would be him, although I wish it was. Thanks for your message though. It's good to hear that this cat, whoever he is, is being looked after.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Singalto, I had not seen that. I've just looked at the photo that the user posted. Unfortunately that's not our cat. I do really appreciate you letting me know about this though.

Thanks again

Yes unfortunately it's not jb1881 cat. I found that thread and rang him but after discussing the little one outside our house we realised it wasn't the same cat. I'm really

Hoping we just have new neighbours and it just wanted to play with my children/wanted attention. It hung around till

Our children went to bed and then there was no sign. Hoping it's gone home.