cctv for sale, 6 bags of render for sale also

1 Brand new Micromark boxed CCTV observation system with PIR sensor with 1 brand new still wrapped (but unboxed) Start rec adaptor with time and date stamp.

Paid ?100 still brand new.

I am selling for ?100 but i am including two other independently complete Micromark cctv systems.1 with PIR and 1 without (used but clean and working)and a Micromark 2 scart channel switching box for free.

All three systems are complete (just need your tv or monitor) and can be used together on one property covering 3 positions or on 3 seperate properties/locations.

The two camera systems with PIR can be set to either sound when someone is moving about near it's field of vision or switch your tv (if using it via that media) on to camera if you are watching something else,so if a monitor is being used then set to sound to alert you of a visitor.

The cameras are nice and small micro cameras with sound.

I can email a photograph if you send me an email address as the file is to large to upload to my ad.

Many thanks

Victoria ?90

.....................................................................................................................

Base Coat Render

6 bags remaining from a job completed last week.

?60

• 3 weeks later...

Archived