The Family Room Classifieds

Buy, sell, give away items related to family life (e.g. baby equipment, clothes, toys).

65,546 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  1. Home help needed

• 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 3 replies
  2. Recommend our nanny

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Boys shoes

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. .

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  • Latest Discussions

• I've used Leon for the past couple of years.  He's lovely,  quick to respond,  great at updates,  and always finds a reasonable and cost effective solution.  Due to availability I recently contacted another electrician recommended on this forum.  He tried to charge a very high call out fee for a non- urgent job and recommended an expensive, time consuming solution which required new materials.  I decided to wait for Leon. He came round,  changed a wire,  and had it fixed (not replaced) within minutes.  Leon is my go to guy for all electrical work. Honest, reliable, professional and well priced- what more could you ask for? 
    • Perhaps this comes from a proposal by former Dulwich Society chair of Transport sub-committee Alastair Hanton to rename Sydenham Hill station South Dulwich. The argument being the station name doesn't reflect where it is.  The train operating company told him it would cost £100,000 and that they had no plans to make this name change. 
    • Another recomendation for Robert Mills. Our thermostat was on the blink, called Monday and came yesterday and serviced the boiler and fixed the thermostat, Fab service. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In