For Sale & Items Offered

Sell or give away your articles

Rules for Selling Items on East Dulwich Forum

Only goods available for collection in SE22 and surrounding areas of South London may be listed for sale on this forum board.

Goods sold via EDF must be legal, safe, accurately described and fit for purpose.

The following items are not allowed to be sold or given away via the forum:

• Animals
  • Tobacco
  • Knives and other weapons
  • Adult goods

Ensure your thread title accurately describes what you are selling. Please put the price of the item in the thread title where possible, e.g. "Leather Sofa - £50".

If you have a big list of similar items to sell at once (e.g. a garage sale) then please put them all in one thread. Do not create more than 3 topics per day per account.

Where possible, please attach a photo, or a link to a shop where the item can be purchased. To upload an image, simply click the 'Choose Files' link below the post text area.

All sale transactions must be organised independently between the buyer and seller. The East Dulwich Forum cannot have any involvement in the transaction and therefore will not take responsibility for disputes (e.g. faulty goods or misleading description). However, accusations of fraud are taken seriously - please report any such occurrences to the forum administrator via the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.

139,782 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. PC Memory x 3 for sale ?5

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Now gone

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  3. TENS Machine

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. Wicker chair for sale ?12

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. 2x oil lamps ?20 each

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  6. Free wooden shelves

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  • Latest Discussions

• Hello lovely East Dulwich families,   It's that time of your again... My Autumn Mini Sessions have arrived!   I'm a family photographer, former resident of East Dulwich (SE22) and I have a couple of slots left for my family mini shoots in Peckham Rye Park on Sat 26 October 2024!   You can find more info on my website.   I combine fun, relaxed and natural shots with some more traditional family portraits. If this sounds like your ideal family shoot then I'd love to hear from you.   X Irma
    • This level of criminality is not only happening with that part of Southwark, it stretches across borough boundaries into Lewisham the other side of Langton Rise and the surrounding area.  The lack of a police presence and activity, has resulted in this criminality spreading to areas that previously had low levels of crime. Now multiple car thefts, drug dealing and other activity etc.  Unless and until the police react the levels of criminality will increase and become more blatant.   
    • Not sure Mr Hitchins would approve your hijacking of his 'razor'.  This person was not expressing a religious belief, they were making a value judgement about someone's behaviour (not unreasonable, and something we all do all of the time; see Kahneman) It is your choice, as well as an assumption, to dismiss the OPs perception of increased crime as unevidenced- I do not believe you know if that is the case or not? 
    • Well, quite. It was an assertion without evidence and it can be dismissed without evidence. That junction has CCTV running 24 hours a day precisely because the LTN was put in...
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In