For Sale & Items Offered

Sell or give away your articles

Rules for Selling Items on East Dulwich Forum

Only goods available for collection in SE22 and surrounding areas of South London may be listed for sale on this forum board.

Goods sold via EDF must be legal, safe, accurately described and fit for purpose.

The following items are not allowed to be sold or given away via the forum:

• Animals
  • Tobacco
  • Knives and other weapons
  • Adult goods

Ensure your thread title accurately describes what you are selling. Please put the price of the item in the thread title where possible, e.g. "Leather Sofa - £50".

If you have a big list of similar items to sell at once (e.g. a garage sale) then please put them all in one thread. Do not create more than 3 topics per day per account.

Where possible, please attach a photo, or a link to a shop where the item can be purchased. To upload an image, simply click the 'Choose Files' link below the post text area.

All sale transactions must be organised independently between the buyer and seller. The East Dulwich Forum cannot have any involvement in the transaction and therefore will not take responsibility for disputes (e.g. faulty goods or misleading description). However, accusations of fraud are taken seriously - please report any such occurrences to the forum administrator via the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.

139,319 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Latest Discussions

• Thanks for that.  Re your exercise - doesn't it depend how it's folded? I'm not going to even attempt to get my brain round that 🤣
    • Sorry I posted the same answer twice so I'm also confused Doric bedding was where the big st Christopher's is now yes it was also block busters and at one 5ime an Internet cafe  
    • I picked one up from Stuart Road allotments. Usually these events have them at venues. Use online map as a "bootstrap". The map is better on paper - its 2xA5 on a cleverly folded A2.  Exercise for reader - how many folds.
    • Yes the one I remember was round about there, so could well have been next to Dulwich DIY, but I'm getting very confused because you seem to be answering your own posts, but with different information 🤣 Blockbusters was the video shop, wasn't it? There used to be a sort of deli in North Cross Road around 1991 (?), I think it was Turkish. I once bought some cream there. When I got it home, I found it was about three months out of date (I may be exaggerating, I can't remember exactly). When I took it back, the guy opened it up, looked at it, tasted a bit and told me it was perfectly alright 🤣 I didn't buy anything perishable there again 🤣 In more recent times in North Cross Road, there was a little  shop next to the mosque which sold really cheap but good quality  ginger and garlic. I was sorry when that closed. That's the place which is currently undergoing a really massive renovation. Speaking of which, what happened to the French guy who used to come every year to Lordship Lane with strings of onions and garlic? And also in more recent times, there was the pet food and supplies shop in NXR (no actual pets). That closed shortly after the guy's partner, who was a dog walker, was outed on this very forum after one of his clients became suspicious and installed a camera. The recording showed said dog "walker" entering the house, moving the dog lead from one place to another, then leaving the house. Without the dog 😮  I don't know whether the closure was connected with this unfortunate recording, but if not it was an uncanny coincidence of timing. Unless I have misremembered when it closed, but I don't think so.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In