Wanted

Post your wanted ads here. Household items, building materials, team members... etc

16,298 topics in this forum

1. Sewing table wanted

• 0 replies
  2. Sofa delivery

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. -

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. Office space

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. WANTED: Vacuum cleaner

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. Man and van needed

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  7. Wanted: Milk frother

• 0 replies
  8. Weights Curl Bar

• 0 replies
  9. Ikea kura bed

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Latest Discussions

• I'm with Octopus, and I have no idea what to do either. Finding it hard to get my head around it all. They seem to have a 15 month fix with no exit fees, however I'm not sure if I exited whether I could just revert to whatever I'm on at the moment, or whether I might find that whatever that is might no longer be an available option. I tend to just heat whatever room I'm in and/or use a heated throw. And use the microwave where possible unless I've got an oven full of stuff which I can then freeze most of.
    • If anyone is looking for a plumber, I would really recommend Niko. He has helped me out with two different bathroom plumbing jobs. He’s super responsive and reliable, well-priced and patient in explaining the issues. His number is +44 7818 607583. HM
    • ??? I feel really weak and  dizzy, I don't think it's a good idea at all to be out. And my vitamin D level is actually much too high. Last time I had blood tests, my  GP told me to stop taking vitamin tablets.  But thanks for your concern! I appreciate the advice, but I only came on here to see if other people had similar symptoms!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In